- LFO with customizable point+tension-curve editor, 12 graphs in a preset (switchable via MIDI notes or automation)
- Up to 4 graphs simultaneously (Cutoff/Reso/Pan)
- Graph preset shapes from a drop-down menu, able to save your own
- Both macOS and Windows versions included
- 2+64 bit VST, AudioUnit, and AAX support
- Can optionally send MIDI CC out to control other softsynths, effects, or external hardware which responds to MIDI CC messages.
- BPM (with optional swing) or Hz LFO rate control
- Sample-accurate sync
- Dozens of presets included
LFOTool will process incoming audio as well as generate a MIDI message stream for controlling other instruments.
Endless LFO Power
This unique plug-in also allows users to sculpt custom LFO curves and shapes and comes equipped with dozens of presets to achieve desired results quickly.
Fast and easy to use
Consistent with other products in Xfer Records’ software lineup, LFOTool is coded entirely in C++ in order to minimize the CPU load during operation.